Monday 5 December 2011

Saturday 3th and Sunday 4th December 2011

On Saturday Mummy, Anna, Adam and I went to the Christmas Fair for a walk. We went to Santa's Grotto. Santa Claus asked what I would like for christmas. I asked for Zoo Tycoon and playmobil dump truck and Adam asked for Smokey the fire truck. We bought some sweets. I bought a blue crystal and I said hello to Rob. I said to say hello to Mrs Mansfield. We all walked home.

On Sunday My family went to Nana and Popa's house by our car for a journey. We played the penguin game. My mum was poorly. I want my mum to get better.  We had lunch, I had roast potatoes, beans, black olives and rice. I had ice cream, jelly and banana cake for pudding. I finnished my pudding and I looked out off a window. We said thank you and good bye then my family went all the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment