Monday 20 February 2012

Febuary Half Term 2012

In Febuary Half Term I went to Bendrigg with crofters. I played the Toy Story 3 game on my DS on our coach journey. We stopped at Cumbria and I made a bed that we could sleep in. On Monday I went to a indoor caving and ropes course. We went in the wigwam to have camp fire. I enjoyed sitting around the fire. On Tuesday I went climbing and absailing at the sports hall. On Wednesday I went canoeing in the Lake District, I floated to Windemere to have a ribeaner ice lolly. We floated back to the minibus and drove back to the centre. I had fun of paddling in the water. On Thursday I went caving in the Yorkshire Dales and walked all the way to the waterfull. I absailed down to the ground and I got wet. We had preditation party, my favourite song was mamma mia. On Friday we packed up and drove home.

No comments:

Post a Comment