Monday 18 June 2012

Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th June 2012

On Saturday 16th June 2012 We had a Street party and I rode on my bike down the road. I cycled around the tables and I had some dinner, I got potatoes, yellow rice, cucumbers, tomatoes and an egg. I did some skateboarding lessons with the boys but I fell off by the accident and hurt myself.

On Sunday 17th June 2012 I watched the Railway Adventures Across Australia on the Televison. We went to the allotment to plant some chinese cabbages to make them grow. I picked the oinion and the potatoes, Mum and Anna got strawberries and put them in the bucket. I dug a big hole and I saw the grass moving, I think I saw a small insect and it was a grasshopper. We went home and I played TRS2006 on the computer to create a mountain valleys.

No comments:

Post a Comment