Monday 4 November 2013

My Half Term 2013

Monday 28th October 2013
  • I had a lazy day at home with my family and I played all the games of Railway Valley expect Polar Express, Railroad Rampage, Coal Express 4.

Tuesday 29th October 2013
  • In the afternoon, I had my haircut at Cirus which is the name of the hairdressers behind Fulwell.  My hair was long now it is short.

Wednesday 30th October 2013
  • I went for a bike ride with Daddy and cycled along the river. I saw lots of trees damaged which were blown down by the storm with lots of rain. This happened on Sunday night

Thursday 31st October 2013
  • It was Halloween and we put spooky decorations behind our house with cobwebs. Tonight I wore a costume and pretended to be a wizard . Mummy, Adam and Anna took me to play trick or treating through Fairfax Road. I received lots of sweets in my plastic bucket.
Friday 1st November 2013
  • In the morning I played some computer games. I played Railway Valley 2 game and created a track so that the trains could use the track. Adam played on Lego.com and searched on Lego Technic game on the Internet. Anna played Where's my Water 2 game on the PlayStation.

No comments:

Post a Comment