Monday 19 May 2014

Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th May 2013

On Saturday 17th May 2013 we went to the allotment behind Bushy Park. I pulled the grass and got rid of the grass. I also decided to have a look at the raspberries to see how much they had grown and if they were ripe for picking. For lunch I had ham sandwich, crisps and yogurt. At 6pm I watched Fort Boyard ultimate challenge on the TV but is right here in the Atlantic ocean. These teams are white falcons and blue sharks. They needed to get 5 keys before they headed off to the Treasure Chamber.


On Sunday 18th May 2013 we went to the allotment again and I looked at red ants as they may bite. Mummy used ant powder to kill the ants to stop them from eating the vegetation. I went shopping with my Dad in Teddington Tesco's and they brought ham, chicken, crisps, milk and also fruit and vegetables. For tea I had yellow rice, peas, beans and chicken. In the evening I watched Food(ography) on the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment