Monday 3 February 2014

Saturday and Sunday Feb 2014

On Saturday 1st February 2014 this morning I woke up at 8:00 and had my eggy bread for breakfast. In the Afternoon went with Clarendon to London to visit the Tate Gallery and look at some drawings, sketches and sculptures.
This afternoon the gallery they looked all around by the bridge to see the London eye and also a big building. 
In the evening I played Adam's angry birds star wars on the computer and were taking turns for using a finger to swipe the screen and beat the bad piggies. 



On Sunday 2nd February 2014 This morning we went to Allotment but our vegetables are not grown yet and the leeks got squashed. We went to the Café  and I ate my snack.
This afternoon my Dad took me in a car for the short journey to Nana and Popa's to deliver some books away for a new book shelf. Nana gave me a chocolate macaroon and black current juice. I looked on the sketch pad I coloured the train in black and drew yellow letters and numbers.
In the evening I watched Savage Family Diggers on the television at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment