Monday 3 February 2014

Saturday and Sunday Jan 2014

On Saturday 18th January 2014

Morning - My Dad took Adam to Football club at Teddington School field where my sister lives.

Afternoon - For lunch I had 2 ham sandwiches, pack of crisps, a yogurt and a piece of fruit.

Evening - I watch the Verve on YouTube when is written by Richard Ashcroft.

On Sunday 19th January 2014

Morning - I had eggy bread for breakfast and I drink black current.

Afternoon - I watched Lynyrd Skynyrd on YouTube and listen to the song of Free Bird but it is a long song. Mummy took me shopping with Adam at Isleworth to get a chicken for roast dinner and for the night. My Mum carried boxes and take them home and also a small white camp table. I watched diners, divines and dives on the television at home.

Evening - Daddy took Daniel back to school and ready for tomorrow Monday. I watched some Disney trailers on the computer when classic films have made and I played Fruit Ninja when I use my finger to swipe to cut the fruit to get a highest score.

No comments:

Post a Comment