Thursday 24 April 2014

My Easter holidays

On Easter Adam, Anna and I went Easter egg hunting in the kitchen. I found small ones and big ones and then I had breakfast.


I went to Hollycombe steam collection in Linch, Chichester District with my family. We went on the swing boats, merry-go-round and the garden railway but we couldn't go on it. We also went on the steam train on steam on the rails and I looked at the scenery with all these green fields, trees, bushes and hills.


I went to Portsmouth with Clarendon and walk behind the seaside and I had lunch in a cafĂ©. I looked at transports through a telescope there were cars helicopters and ships and also some buses on the transport.


I went with Clarendon to Brighton seaside and threw stones into the sea. We walked to the pier and passed the wheel. We made it to the pier and I went on the bumper cars and the merry-go-round it was good fun.


My Dad took me back to school but my Mum had forgotten and it didn't start early so my Mum took me back home and I went with my Dad to Squires garden Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment