Monday 31 March 2014

Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th March 2014

On Saturday 29th March 2014 we went to Nana and Popa's for lunch when the house was closest to Wembley. For lunch I ate roast potatoes, meat, parsnips, sweet potato and onions. I was doing some detecting around the house and. My dad took me to the swimming pool in Guildford to go for the swim gala. We listened to some tracks of rock music in his car. I came fourth and I won the bronze metal. After that I did some back stroke and frog legs. When I came first I won a gold metal but I was out of breath.


On Sunday 30th March 2014 I wrote a card for Mothers Day for my mum. We went to allotment to do some gardening and we roasted marshmallows near the fire and I ate a pink one. But the fire nearly caught on the grass and my Dad fought the flames and my Dad was a hero. We went to McDonalds for tea and I had chicken nuggets and chips and I drunk 7up. I watched The Voice UK on the television and when our singers will learn to sing all the songs, but we thought the music was very loud after he sings a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment