Monday 10 March 2014

Saturday and Sunday March 2014

On Saturday 8th March 2014 I went to the Mid Hants Railway with Clarendon for the steam gala and we got on the black train from Alton to Ropley and the train number is 31806. I watched some trains go pass and we had lunch at the picnic area in the sunshine. For lunch I had ham on bread, tomatoes, crisps, apple, banana and a yogurt. We got back on the train and off to Alton. I brought a train book which costs £5.00 from the shop.


On Sunday 9th March 2014 I played Toy Story 3 game on my Nintendo all morning. My family went to Bianca and Leo's to have lunch inside the ground floor which means the kitchen near Teddington. I played the game for throw freebies and onto the Para shoot. We went to Bushy Park and I played football with Adam and Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment